Hey you guys!!! Lately it has been nice here in sunny so cal!! For this summer I am thinking of starting to read tons of books i have started to read "The Blue Castle" By Lucy Maud Montgomery. She is the author of "Ann of Green Gables" just as an FYI. So for those of you interested my goal is to finish reading it by the 10th of July. If you would like to join me in this adventure of reading books just continue reading this blog for updates of what books I will be reading. Anyone interested in "The Blue Castle" it is out of print and thus you will not be able to find it in bookstore so I would order it online.
Have a great day!
Randomly Red
I want to read it! Though I don't think I will make your deadline...let me know how it is...maybe I can borrow it from you afterward :)
ReplyDelete